Helping you deal with Workplace Conflict, Bullying & Harassment
Conflict in the workplace affects people, productivity, safety and business reputation. Ignoring conflict creates long-term problems for businesses and victims. Learn to recognize what you can do to speak up and address workplace conflict, bullying/harassment. Bullies and leaders these are two things we choose to be. Adopting and enforcing tools and strategies to deal with conflict, bullying and harassment makes good business sense.
I can help…
- Explain what workplace conflict, bullying and harassment looks like and how it can escalate.
- Show the importance of effective leadership and link between unresolved conflict and performance, profits, staff turnover and damage to business reputation.
- Improve Work Health and Safety strategies by addressing why your employees ‘sick’?
- Encourage understanding on workplace stress, bullying and harassment and the effects on mental health and PTSD. Yes you can be happy.
- Share the tool kit of survival strategies for those dealing with workplace conflict.