I specialize in helping people learn to deal with workplace conflict with a positive message by keynote presentations and with consultations.
“I believe that everyone has the right to a workplace free from bullying, harassment and violence.”
- Encouraging people to speak up in the workplace
- Educate on workplace harassment/bullying and the impact to our mental and physical health.
- Empower others to find the benefits of a positive attitude and take action.
Positive, Inspiring and motivational topics for all audiences. With 20 years of experience which included workplace conflict, bullying and harassment there are a variety of presentations for audiences of all ages that also show the link between stress and mental health. The goal is to create and foster a positive work environment.
Keynote topics include
- Creating understanding of Workplace conflict – Conflict is not the bad guy!
- Happy employees are productive employees – Employees are sick because of stress.
- Building your own self-care toolkit – How to re-charge and energize
- Leaders and Bullies – which are You? – Be curious about personality and leadership in conflict.
- Motivating your employees to create a healthy workplace
Recent Keynotes & Appearances
- Moving Up Network April 27th, 2017 “Despair to Empowerment Living with PTSD you can find happiness.”
- November 21, 2016, Standing Senate Committee on National Security and Defence panel discussion on harassment in the RCMP
- MoMondays June 13th, 2016 “Speaking up and finding happiness.”
- TEDx Winnipeg 2015 “How I survived workplace bullying.”
What are people saying of Sherry’s presentations
“Sherry Benson Podolchuk participated in a panel that advised MP Judy Sgro and me on measures for improving the organizational culture of the RCMP. She was an exceptionally capable, thoughtful and insightful participant. She speaks clearly and powerfully. She has an intrinsic credibility and speaks with authority. At the same time, she is very engaging and approachable. I am continuously inspired by her work and her words.”
Senator Grant Mitchell/Sénateur Grant Mitchell
Senate of Canada | Sénat du Canada
“A great big thank you to you. Your talk was very informative, inspirational and you are a great role model for anyone who has had to face bullying. Thank you for your strength.”
“Sherry Benson-Podolchuk did a fabulous job of her presentation at the Moving Up Network luncheon today!”
Workshops & Training
- One day workshop with a blend of lectures, work experiences and interactive small groups sessions.
- Practice addressing and speaking up on workplace conflict.
- Learning and creating the value of individual ‘toolkit/strategies’ for both professional and private life.
I offer one day training workshops for your business, staff or group. Hourly one on one consulting is also available via skype. Please contact me for more information about I can help you deal with workplace conflict, harassment and bulling.